Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Stove Arrived!


Well here it is! The new stove has arrived and it's SELF CLEANING! WOOHOO! First time I have ever had one of those..lol...And the company took my old one away for free! It goes to the scrap metal contractor along with the others.

The drywall is almost completely up and ready to be mudded....yuck! The worst part of dry walling is the mudding and sanding and mudding and sanding.....BUT, the mud room won't take long now.

So we have not bought anything new besides the stove which needed to be replaced anyways. Energy efficient and bigger for those 30 lb beasts..lol....

Sam got invited to a birthday party for Saturday. Oh no! Now I have to buy new for a gift. Then I thought...EXPERIENCES! I will buy the boy an experience. Movie tickets? Hockey tickets? A play? Museum passes? Joined Groupon and found tickets to the Beaty Biodiversity Museum for $10! But they won't get here by Saturday so will get movie tickets. At least it's not supporting retail therapy and giving the boy some place to go...maybe even encourage some family time. We all know how expensive it is to take the whole family to the movies. But it's so exciting for the kids to see it on the big screen, in 3D and in those funky glasses.

So I'm scoring us 4/5. If you disagree please COMMENT! I noticed only 1 comment and she's one of my BFFs..lol...Maybe I should advertise this blog but I don't know where to start..lol....Technically challenged is an understatement..lol..

Happy Hump Day! :)

1 comment:

  1. note to self, take the oven racks out before you use your new self clean oven! It makes the racks discolor and look gross. Wash them by hand trust me. lol

    ReplyDelete