Thursday, January 6, 2011

My baby Bella in one photo has reminded me of how hard it is to break old habits..lol....What a funny little puppy....always goes through her doggy door despite the main door being open. It makes us all laugh hysterically everytime. She will even come IN through the doggy door and have to bend her body so as not to hit the wall..lol...

So we are on day 6 and did not buy anything new today...WOOHOO! Of course I have avoided grocery shopping so as not to be near temptation and my kids are starving...lol ;) Will have to break down tomorrow and fill the pantry and fridge...lol..

Received a Christmas letter from one of my best friends. Rhian and I have been close for 28 years! GULP! LOL! A fellow Collabarative Consumer! She is also one of the funniest people on the planet. 3 pages about their life with 3 boys, one a new born, 3 dogs, 3 cats and 106 tropical plants...lol 

She ended her letter with the things she has learned in the last couple of years. Here it is:

- Don't Email people when you're post partum with the flu
- All of Rhian's problems are Norm's fault
- I didn't know anything was wrong with me until I met Norm's family
- Norm didn't know he was normal until he met mine
- You can never have too many plants, wine or boots
- You think you are the funniest person in the world at 4:00 am

LMAO!

I'd like to add to her list that humour will get you through the day no matter what happens.

Score is 5/6...but tomorrow will be a test when I drive by the final clearance sales..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment