Thursday, January 6, 2011
So we are on day 6 and did not buy anything new today...WOOHOO! Of course I have avoided grocery shopping so as not to be near temptation and my kids are starving...lol ;) Will have to break down tomorrow and fill the pantry and fridge...lol..
Received a Christmas letter from one of my best friends. Rhian and I have been close for 28 years! GULP! LOL! A fellow Collabarative Consumer! She is also one of the funniest people on the planet. 3 pages about their life with 3 boys, one a new born, 3 dogs, 3 cats and 106 tropical plants...lol
She ended her letter with the things she has learned in the last couple of years. Here it is:
- Don't Email people when you're post partum with the flu
- All of Rhian's problems are Norm's fault
- I didn't know anything was wrong with me until I met Norm's family
- Norm didn't know he was normal until he met mine
- You can never have too many plants, wine or boots
- You think you are the funniest person in the world at 4:00 am
I'd like to add to her list that humour will get you through the day no matter what happens.
Score is 5/6...but tomorrow will be a test when I drive by the final clearance sales..lol..